(The following programme is given for information only. It is likely to be changed)
9.15 Greeting the public and welcome refreshments
10.15 Official introduction in the Chateaubriand auditorium
– Claude Renoult, Mayor of Saint-Malo, President of the Pays de Saint-Malo and Saint-Malo Agglomération (to be confirmed)
– Michel Roussel, Regional Director of Cultural Affairs in Brittany
– Anne Gallo, Vice-President in charge of Tourism, Heritage and Waterways for the Brittany Region
10.50 Inaugural conference : « History, environment, societies and best practices : a comparative approach »
To understand, question, take action and innovate in the future
12.30 Lunch and refreshments with the visit of partner stands
14.15 Panel : « Choosing a flag to fly »
The importance of having collective symbols for a shared identity ?
15.45 Refreshments with the visit of partner stands
16.15 Panel : « Setting out on a maritime adventure »
Tourism and Heritage, a consubstancial link?
17.45 Conclusion of the first day
18.15 Welcome cocktail offered by the City of Saint-Malo at the city hall
9.15 Greeting the public with the visit of partner stands
9.30 Panel : « Preparing to set sail »
Encouraging and developing knowledge : a necessary precondition ?
10.45 Refreshments with the visit of partner stands
11.15 Panel : « Utilising the means available »
How to transform inheritances of the Heritage into a tool of development?
12.30 Lunch on site and refreshments with the visit of partner stands
14.15 Panel : « Recruiting and forming a crew »
To bet on the human for the transmission, the know-how and the commitment: the key of a perennial ambition?
15.30 Refreshments with the visit of partner stands
16.00 Panel : « Being able to tack while staying the course »
The maritime and the coastal heritage serving a sustainable economy whatever chosen configurations ?
17:45 Closing of the event
– visit the Étoile du Roy at berth
– sea trip on a sailing boat of Brittany
– visit a fort
– visit the grounds of the Domaine de Montmarin (gardens, parts of the former shipyards)
– dive exploring the underwater trail in Bizeux
Visits are reserved for the conference delegates who took part in the event on 1 and/or 2 October.